Are you facing issues with your McAfee LiveSafe? If your application is not working properly and is not scanning the threats in your computer then consider uninstalling it and then install it again. LiveSafe is an application which protects the unlimited devices of the users and gives the encrypted storage to the users.
But when the application does not work properly, it stops giving the protection to some devices and the protection gets limited to some devices. Otherwise, many times users face issues with the application as it sometimes anonymously deletes some important files or shows some websites as a threat but in reality, they are not. In such cases, you should immediately uninstall the application and then try to reinstall it and you will not face these technical problems. But if you are facing issues while uninstalling the application then you should get in touch with the experts who will uninstall the application without any hassle. Contact the experts via McAfee Technical Support number toll-free. Otherwise, you can also follow the steps mentioned below by our experts.
Steps to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from windows 10
- You can uninstall the program by two methods. First through apps and features which is in settings application and by downloading McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR).
- To uninstall the program through apps & features in the settings menu, you first have to open the software and then you are required to select your “subscription”.
- If you have the program preinstalled in your system in windows 10 then you have to first activate the antivirus for the dismissal, also do not worry as you do not have to pay for the subscription if you immediately uninstall it.
- After the activation, open the program and then go to the “subscription” page.
- Those who have installed it, they have to directly go to the “subscription” page by following the second step.
- If the product is pre-installed your first have to follow these steps-
- Now click on “edit profile” and through automatic navigation go to the official site.
- Register yourself and type your email address and choose “next”.
- Create a password and then click on “next” and your program is activated.
- From now onwards, both the users have to follow the same steps.
- Now, go to the start menu and click on “settings” gear icon and then navigate to “apps” section.
- In the right pane, find McAfee LiveSafe and click on it. When you click on it, you will see two options, you have to choose “uninstall”.
- The new wizard will appear and you have to check both the option in the dialogue box and then tap on “remove”.
- When the procedure ends, click on “restart now”.
- If you are not able to delete the antivirus then you can download the MCPR tool from the official website and run the application and it will automatically delete the program.
- If you are not able to install MCPR tool then contact McAfee Customer Support team.
To get McAfee support from the technicians, dial our toll-free number
If you still face problems while uninstalling then contact experts via McAfee Support number toll-free.