To secure your system from any phishing activity or virus attacks it is important that users install an antivirus program to stay protected from any such things and losing the data or confidential file which they have stored in their system is a threatening situation. So, install the McAfee antivirus in your system to stay protected and to secure your confidential information from malicious codes. But various times users face issues while installing the antivirus on their system and they get McAfee error code 1336 while they try to install the product and it gets failed. It exposes users to the threat which is lurking on the web. So if you also find yourself in a similar situation then you should contact the experts through McAfee customer support number toll-free without any hesitation and if users want to deal with this error then follow the below mentioned steps to troubleshoot the error.
What are the causes of the 1336 error?
- By mistake, you have downloaded the corrupted version of the antivirus which can lead to this error.
- This issue can also occur if you have partially downloaded or installed the software in your system.
- There are some corrupted window registries in your computer.
- Accidentally you have deleted the important files of the McAfee antivirus which were important to run the antivirus.
- Some virus or malicious code already present in your system is interfering with the installation process.
- McAfee antivirus does not scan the system.
- Your installation fails in the middle that too unexpectedly.
- Installation progress bar is not showing any progress in the process.
- Whenever you try to install you end up with this error.
- System crashes.
Steps to fix McAfee error code 1336
Step 1: Firstly go to the control panel and delete all the window registries related to the error 1336.
Step 2: Now you have to perform a full virus scan on your computer.
Step 3: You have to clean all the cookies stored in your browser, cache memory and temporary files present on your computer.
Step 4: You have to make sure that the drivers are up to date and are compatible with the McAfee antivirus.
Step 5: If the above things do not work, then uninstall the McAfee antivirus from your system and make sure that you delete all the related setup files from your computer before installing it again on your device.
Step 6: If this does not work then you have to update the windows of your system and if you need McAfee tech support then connect with the experts.
For flawless solutions, dial McAfee help number toll-free
If you are facing this technical issue again and again and you are unable to troubleshoot it then you should take support from the experts via McAfee help number toll-free without any delay as we are available 24X7.