McAfee is one of the most renowned antivirus providers in the market. They offer complete security and solutions for all the problems relating to internet and data. It keeps your data safe from any kind of virus infection, malware, hacking and other thefts in the IT industry. The main reason behind the popularity of this software is that it helps a lot to the people by giving best services in the field of internet security, information security, and theft of the data from the system. Another reason for the popularity of this software is that it offers the best solutions in the field of internet security and it is easy to access and the user can find regular updates of the product.
While using any software a user can face a lot of problems, these problems are either related to the working of the antivirus or they are related to the usage of the antivirus. One of the problems among them is the problem of Ad in between the running of the antivirus. It is very annoying when a user gets ad while running antivirus coz it takes a lot of time of the user and it also distracts the user from the work they were doing while using the software. McAfee helps the users by blocking the ads but it is sometimes necessary for the user to turn off the ad blocker as some websites do not open is the ad blocker is enabled. If, you are facing this kind of problem and have issues regarding too much advertisement while working on the software then, you can connect with our customer care executives through McAfee Support Number and get solutions for all the issues.
Effective steps to Disable McAfee Ad Blocker
- You have to start by opening the web browser in which you have installed the Adblocker.
- Now, extend the browser’s page as a different web browser has different extensions. In Chrome, you have to select more tools and then click on extensions, whereas in Firefox you have to click on Add-ons.
- Search for the Ad block option which is available as AdBlocker in the extension list.
- After you find that option disable the option by clicking on the button Disable Adblock. In the chrome, you have to uncheck the enabled option and in the Firefox right click on the ad blocker to get the disable option.
- Once you are done with the above steps, close the window and reopen it.
These are some of the steps that you can follow to disable the ad blocker. In case, you have any query or face problem in disabling the ad blocker then you can connect with our McAfee Technical Support team.
Avail more assistance from McAfee Technical Support
In spite of going through the solutions if the problems still continue then you can connect with our team through McAfee Antivirus Support number toll-free.